Monday, March 2, 2009

I had some things I needed to mail to Dylon today, so Adam decided to write a letter to throw into the package. This is the letter he wrote. He did such a nice job, I had to take a picture of it!! He came up with the entire letter himself, and he only needed help with spelling the words: write, back, and else. His handwriting has improved so much since we started home schooling. I don't think it is because we are doing anything better, I think it is just simply less distractions. I have a feeling Adam will be checking the mailbox now every day until he gets his letter from brother!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

What a wonderful letter! And his handwriting is beautiful!

JaybirdNWA said...

That letter would make any big brother proud to receive. I like the "or else" ending - so brotherly.

Beverly said...

So sweet! He did such a wonderful job!

Jenny said...

That is so cute! LOL about "or else"! Too funny!

Monica Crumley said...

That's awesome. Great writing and what a heartfelt message. Love that brotherly love!