Saturday, March 14, 2009



Cheryl over at Ruby's Life and Beverly at Adventures of Home Schooling Noah sweetly gave me this award. This is my first blog award, I humbly say thank you and it put a smile on my face. Though writing is not really my thing, I do love sharing my boys which are my pride and joy. And it is nice to know that others actually do come here. Again Thank you.


Now I am suppose to list 7 things I love and pass the award to 7 blogs I love, so here it goes:


1. My darling hubby aka Mr. Fun aka Brian

2. My beautiful boys Dylon and Adam

3. Family and Friends

4. curling up with a good book

5. flowers

6. long walks on nice days

7. reading blogs!!!!!!!

And the hard part picking just 7 blogs that I love to read: (Cheryl and Beverly I realize you already got this award but both of your blogs are in my top 7, totally understand if you pass on doing it again, though :) )



1. Ruby's Life

2. Adventure's of home schooling Noah

3. Class of 2008

4. Livin for the Love

5. Garden of Eagan

6. Monkey Musings

7. The Unknown Contributor

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Thank you, you are too sweet!

Monica Crumley said...

Thank you, Monica! I really appreciate you thinking of me :-)