Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Making Valentines









Adam has been very busy making Valentines, not sure how this teacher didn't notice he kept dropping one of the "n"s in Valentines but obviously this is what happens when I do not get my 2 full cups of tea and settle for only one. I still think they turned out pretty darn cute!!! We traced his hand and then cut it out and had fun saying "I love you" in sign language and of course his favorite peace!!! Luckily he was in an agreeable mood so I could talk him into having the peace sign upright and not sideways!!! Are you ready for Valentines???


4 comments:

Beverly said...

So sweet! I love his way of doing the peace sign! We made the I love you art project too, in class yesterday. It came out so cute. I love the cards that you all made!

My name is Sarah said...

I really like your "love" cards.

Beautifaux said...

Hello Monica! Thank you so much for the awesome cards for us! My Dad really liked everything and wanted us to thank you. All but three of the cookies were devoured on Sunday.
You're the best!
Kathy

Brandie said...

Great cards! You were better prepared than I was. Peace.