Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To blog or not to blog......

That has been the question of late. Looks like to blog was the answer. Reading blogs has become a new favorite hobby of mine but, writing has never really been my forte. But with the coming of a new year I'm trying to step out of my little box, try some new things... Hmm maybe it is a mid-life crisis this will be the year my oldest will turn 20 in Jan. and I will turn 40!! Life is going a little to fast and I am a bit of a control freak and I have no control over this!!! Should be an interesting new year, so instead of a therapist I started a blog :) I also wanted to start a blog to brag, defend, question, and share stories of my 9 yr old Adam who just happens to have down syndrome. He is my joy (as is his brother) and what keeps me going and I do mean going, he has more energy than any 9 year old I have ever known. So, here is where I will journal our adventures! You never know where life will take you......

1 comment:

TUC said...

I am glad you decided to blog. I have an 8 month old girl with DS who I just adore and two boys 5 1/2and 2 1/2 who are the great joys of my life. I look forward to reading through your posts.