Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful............

Happy Thanksgiving!! I haven't blogged lately, I've been in a funk about the holidays. This is the first time not having all my "boys" with me. And I have been very busy at my own pity parties. But, I have kinda awoken, and I do see how much I have to be thankful for. All of my family is very healthy, Dylon is doing "his dream" in the Coast Guard, I have amazing family and friends, a great community in which I live, and though Dylon is not home, we talk on the phone (not as much as I'd like :) hint, hint Dylon :0) ) and we will see each other hopefully sooner then later. My heart goes out to those who have recently lost a loved one, especially those who have lost a child, I can't imagine that loss.............. Though the economy might be bad, truly the majority of us in the US don't really know "bad" and for that I am also thankful. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and if your blessed with all your kids today, give them an extra tight hug~

No comments: