Sunday, October 12, 2008

Only 5 more days!!!!!!!!!

Only five more days, till we get to see Dylon!!!! I got to talk to him 2 times yesterday! The first call was very brief, just letting me know that he will be on our same flight coming home Saturday. And then later in the day he called and was able to talk more. I got GREAT news, he will be home for a little over 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!! He will be doing some recruiting work for 2 weeks, but it is not a very demanding schedule and he should be home for dinner every evening :) I can not tell you how happy this news is to me!!! He also told us that he was chosen for the drill team for the graduation. There are 108 recruits in his company (which is a pretty big company, I guess) and only 8 get picked to be in the drill team. We are so proud of Dylon, but truly it doesn't surprise me, he always gives 110%. Just 5 more days............

No comments: